Please review the bullet list below when finalizing and formatting your bibliography page:
- The Bibliography is set up as its own page (i.e., not it’s own post).
- The Bibliography page appears as the last page a reader will encounter if proceeding sequentially through your MMP.
- The Bibliography includes all the sources you consulted in the process of conducting research for your project, whether or not you cite them directly.
- All sources need to be arranged in alphabetical order by primary author’s (last) name or, when no author information is provided, by first key word of the title.
- All URLs must be active hyperlinks that open in a new tab or window.
- All URLs must be to the direct and correct source. For instance, when citing an article from an academic journal, use the permalink or doi link, not the link through an institutional firewall such as the college’s library system.
- Lengthy URLs appear in shortened form or linked onto key words of text
- Titles of books, journals, newspapers, films, television series, albums, etc. are italicized or underlined.
- Titles of songs, individual television episodes, individual blog posts, essays from collections/anthologies, and articles appearing in journals, newspapers, magazines, etc. are placed in quotation marks.